Lorna Bius works with churches in 13 western states to help them discover creative ways to reach out to neglected neighbors, communities and children. The annual Annie Armstrong Easter Offering helps to fund such activities. LoveLoud ministries include the following:
- befriending refugees
- helping local schools
- providing food to families and
- offering free medical and dental clinics.
Through activities like these, churches turn “inside out” so that love on the inside can be more evident to those on the outside. Lorna helps with:
- identifying church planting opportunities
- networking among existing churches and
- multiplying compassion ministries.
Lorna requests prayer for:
- “me to stay healthy and be able to serve at all requested events”
- “adjusting to new life in Denver”
- “creativity and wisdom in building relationships with neighbors” and
- “me to be an encouragement to LoveLoud ministries in the West.”
Material taken from Prayer Guide supplied by the North American Mission Board and from Laura Bius’ information at www.anniearmstrong.com/lornabius.