Why do we give to the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering? “To help our missionary force reach for Christ an estimated 259 million lost people in the United States and Canada; that is three of four people.”
What do missionaries do with help from the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering?
- Start new churches.
- Engage in student evangelism on college campuses.
- Serve the physical and spiritual needs of people through inner-city Baptist centers.
- Serve in local Baptist Associations as church-planting catalysts.
- Provide training and ministry in apologetics (interfaith witness) evangelism.
- Minister in resort settings such as campgrounds and ski areas.
(Quotation and facts from www.anniearmstrong.com/fast_facts.asp/.)
You can help to continue and extend the work of Southern Baptists in North American missions by giving to the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for 2012. It is one of many ways in which Temple Baptist Church is a church on mission for Christ.